Saturday, October 26, 2013

Chicken Loaf

Quick Chicken Loaf Within 1 hour and 15 minutes 





It was one of those Sunday evenings in Calcutta when I knew that most of the neighbourhood shops would be closed and I had to make dinner with whatever was there in the pantry. I gathered some chicken mince meat, garlic, onions , dried basil and dried dill, chili flakes, olive oil, milk, whole wheat , pepper and salt and decided to make a loaf. Easy and delicious.

An hour later I was happily enjoying my dinner.

Easy Peasy ingredients

Minced chicken - 2 cups
Finely minced garlic and onions
Dried herbs (I used basil and dill)
Freshly ground pepper
Olive Oil
Salt
Milk
Chili flakes
Grated Parmesan
Whole wheat - half a cup

One starts off  by preheating the oven to 200 C and then while it preheats one simply mixes everything well and makes a loaf out of the mixture and butters the pan,(I used some olive oil) and bakes it for about 1 hour. If you see the crust having browned properly you know its done.



No comments:

Post a Comment